Mandatory Face Mask Wearing
At 2pm on Saturday 26th June 2021 the NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced additional measures to reduce the potential transmission of COVID-19.
In line with government guidelines, a Stay-at-Home order will be in effect from 6pm tonight until midnight 9th July for Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Wollongong and the Central Coast.
In all other parts of NSW the following restrictions will apply for the above mentioned period;
- People who have been in the Greater Sydney region (including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong) on or after June 21 should follow the stay-at-home orders for a period of 14 days after they left Greater Sydney.
- Visitors to households will be limited to 5 guests – including children;
- Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events;
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed;
- Gym classes limited to 20 per class (masks must be worn);
- The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals;
- Outdoor seated, ticketed events will be limited to 50 per cent seated capacity;
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask whilst visiting in-centre
- Ensure you keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Observe any store entry limit numbers
- Utilise the sanitiser that is available throughout the Centre
If you are unwell, it’s important to please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
Charter Hall remains focussed on safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our community.
We would like to thank you again for your continued cooperation and support.